Staffinity is searching for a Brake Press Opreator for a full-time, peramanent position in Mississauga, ON.
Have you registered
with us yet?
- Operate press break machine
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, calipers, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake
- Work with tight tolerances
- Produce parts for assembly operations
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications
- Perform spot inspections of parts
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures
- Complete and maintain paperwork
- Identify assembly parts
- Set up light gauge metal
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel)
- Check machine for defects and repair if necessary
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned
- Read drawings and blueprints
- 5 years of heavy plate forming experience
- College or Trades diploma preferred
- Experience with forming wear plate a strong asset
You've submitted your resume. What happens next?
Your information will be treated in the strictest confidence throughout every stage of the recruitment services process. If your skills qualify you as a candidate, we'll give you a call to learn more about your level of experience and the specific position you are interested in.
At Staffinity we strive for infinite excellence in providing you with quality employment services.